3LN Co., Ltd. recognizes the importance of the protection of your personal data. This Policy outlines our practices regarding the collection, use or disclosure of personal data, including your rights in accordance with Thailand’s Personal Data Protection Act of B.E. 2562.
We will collect your personal data that we receive directly from you as follows:
· Personal data such as name, surname, age, date of birth, nationality, identification card, passport, etc.
· Contact information such as address, telephone number, e-mail address, Line ID, etc.
· Account details such as username, password, transactions history, etc.
· Proof of identity such as copy of identification card, copy of passport, etc.
· Transaction and Financial information such as purchase history, credit card details, bank account, etc.
· Technical data such as IP address, Cookie ID, Activity Log, etc.
· Other such as photo, video, and other information that is considered personal data under the Personal Data Protection Laws.
If you are under the age of 20 or having legal restrictions, we may collect, use or disclose your personal data by asking your parent or guardian to be aware and provide prior consent to us, or as allowed by applicable laws. If we become aware that we have collected such personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we will remove such information from our servers.
We store your personal data as hard copy and soft copy by using the following systems:
We use the collected data for various purposes:
We may disclose your personal data to the following parties in certain circumstances:
· Organization We may share your personal data within our organization to provide and develop our products or services. We may combine information internally across the different products or services covered by this Policy to help us be more relevant and useful to you and others.
We will retain your personal data for as long as you are a customer, or under relationship with us, or for as long as necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy, unless law requires or permits a longer retention period. We will erase, destroy or anonymize your personal data when it is no longer necessary or when the period lapses.
Subject to the Personal Data Protection Laws thereof, you may exercise any of the following rights:
· Withdrawal of consent: If you have given consent to us to collect, use or disclose your personal data whether before or after the effective date of the Personal Data Protection Laws, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time throughout the period your personal data available to us, unless it is restricted by laws or you are still under beneficial contract with us.
· Data access: You have the right to access your personal data that is under our responsibility; to request us to make a copy of such data for you; and to request us to reveal as to how we have obtained your personal data.
· Data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data if we organize such personal data in automatic machine-readable or usable format and can be processed or disclosed by automatic means; to request us to send or transfer the personal data in such format directly to other data controllers if doable by automatic means; and to request to obtain the personal data in such format sent or transferred by us directly to other data controller unless not technically feasible.
· Objection: You have the right to object to some use of your personal data at any time. However, you may not file some objections and/or may be charged for some filing if your request is as any of the following:
- It contradicts with the rights described in the Personal Data Protection Act.
- It contradicts with the law or court order.
- It affects another person’s rights and freedom.
- It is fraudulent, excessive or unreasonable.
- It affects the investigation process, the legal procedure or the court deliberation.
· Data erasure or destruction: You have the right to request us to erase, destroy or anonymize your personal data if you believe that the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data is against relevant laws; or retention of the data by us is no longer necessary in connection with related purposes under this Policy; or when you have requested to withdraw your consent; or when you have file an objection as earlier described.
· Suspension: You have the right to request us to suspend processing your personal data during the period where we examine your rectification or objection request; or when it is no longer necessary and we must erase or destroy your personal data pursuant to relevant laws but you instead request us to suspend the processing.
· Rectification: You have the right to rectify your personal data to be updated, complete and not misleading.
· Complaint lodging: You have the right to complain to competent authorities pursuant to relevant laws if you believe that the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data is violating or not in compliance with relevant laws.
You can exercise these rights by contacting our Data Protection Officer as mentioned below. We will notify the result of your request within 30 days upon receipt of such request. If we deny the request, we will inform you of the reason via the email address, telephone or registered mail, whichever is most applicable.
We may send certain information or newsletter for the purpose of utilizing your preference via your email, Line ID, SMS or telephone call. If you no longer want to receive the communications from us, you can click the "unsubscribe" link in the email or contact our Marketing Department.
We endeavor to protect your personal data by establishing security measures in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability to prevent loss, unauthorized or unlawful access, destruction, use, alteration, or disclosure. Our procedures include administrative safeguard, technical safeguard, physical safeguard and access controls.
We will notify the Office of the Personal Data Protection Committee without delay and, where feasible, within 72 hours after having become aware of it. If the personal data breach is likely to affect your rights and freedom, we will also notify you of such personal data breach and the remedial measures without delay through our website, SMS, email address, telephone or registered mail (if applicable).
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. You will know of the changes via our website.
This Policy was last updated and effective on 31st May 2022.
The purpose of this Policy is to offer products or services and use of our website. Any websites from other domains found on our site are subject to their respective personal data protection policies which are not related to us.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer or other devices when you are visiting websites. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes those cookies. They are used in order to make website work, or more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owner of the website.
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the course of your visit to the website, and they expire when you close the browser.
Persistent Cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until they expire or are deleted. It used to remember your preferences within a website and remain on your computer or mobile device even after you close your browser. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting the website or services.
First-party Cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
Third-party Cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website.
Similar technologies are technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage such as flash cookies, HTML 5, and other web application software methods.
· To provide a secure login process for all users
· To record the use of our website and your personal settings
· To analyze your behavior on our website for satisfaction optimization purposes
· To improve the efficiency of accessing and using our services
· To store your preferences and provide customized services to you
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
· Strictly Necessary Cookies These are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we use these cookies to provide you with those services.
· Functional Cookies These allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website. These cookies are Persistent Cookies because they remain on your devices for us to use during a next visit to our website. You can delete these cookies via your browser.
· Analytical/Performance Cookies These allow us to recognize and count the number of users of our websites and understand how such users navigate through our website. This helps to improve how our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
· Advertising Cookies These are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We may also use the information obtained via these cookies to serve you with advertising that may be of interest to you based on your past online behaviour. These cookies are Persistent Cookies. We may share this information with third parties, including our business partners.
We may change this Cookies Policy from time to time. Any changes of this Cookies Policy, we encourage you to frequently check on our website.
This Cookies Policy was last updated and effective on 31st May 2022.
If you have any questions about this Policy or would like to exercise your rights, you can contact us by using the following details:
3LN Co., Ltd.
1098 Rama 4 Road, Thungmahamek, Sathon, Bangkok, 10120
Data Protection Officer
3LN Co., Ltd.
1098 RAMA 4 ROAD, Thung Maha Mek, Sathon, Bangkok, 10120
email: [email protected]
Tel: 022497373 ext. 153
We love to see photos of you and your favourite holsters. So follow us, post and tag #holsterthailand. The most creative pics may appear on our Social page.
© 2019 Holster Thailand